cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Q. Team development in ThingWorx -- Source control, individual development, integration builds and integration runtime environment?

wkim
1-Newbie

Q. Team development in ThingWorx -- Source control, individual development, integration builds and integration runtime environment?

I am looking for a best practice for team development in ThingWorx.  What is the recommended setup for source control, individual development, integration builds and integration runtime environment, etc.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:wkim)

Could you please elaborate/provide more details on the problem description and use case? There is a ThingWorx Development Guidlines available and

you may also refer to this thread Best Practices for Source Control in Thingworx

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise

Could you please elaborate/provide more details on the problem description and use case? There is a ThingWorx Development Guidlines available and

you may also refer to this thread Best Practices for Source Control in Thingworx

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

Hello, here is a blog post on this very subject. I think the gist is that any kind of source control can be used, because ThingWorx allows you to export your entities to folders (the "Export to Source Control" option under "Import/Export" in Composer, which would then be synced up using something like Subversion. I hope this helps!

Top Tags