cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to set the start and end position of the map line?

lliangjb
1-Newbie

How to set the start and end position of the map line?

Hello everyone

I can't display the starting position and the end position when using the route function of the map. How do I set it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Mr.Liang,

It seems that you can draw the line using the Route in Map, so you might be asking for the Start and End location marker.

If you are binding data to Data in Map, and configure it like this

But the Markers could not show in the Route and Region.

And if you are using the same set of configuration: ShowPath, ShowStartMarker, ShowEndMarker,  you can still get what you want.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:lliangjb)

if you bring in the data as Route data you can have have a start and end marker

Hello Mr.Liang,

It seems that you can draw the line using the Route in Map, so you might be asking for the Start and End location marker.

If you are binding data to Data in Map, and configure it like this

But the Markers could not show in the Route and Region.

And if you are using the same set of configuration: ShowPath, ShowStartMarker, ShowEndMarker,  you can still get what you want.

hi  Ryan Yuan

I've tried to set these three properties before,It didn't work out!

Is there any requirement for the data?

4 properties from the ShowMarkers to ShowEndMarker only respond to Data input,

Only ShowRoute responds to Route input field in the Map widget. And you should select a input for Location field

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

Hi Ryan,

Is there any way to display Markers for a Route? Only End point/Latest location displays marker and rest as a Blue line.

Thanks,

Tarun

Hi Tarun,

The RouteData don't support Markers in between the START and the END, while Data do

Binding to Data then all the Markers can be shown, and ShowPath draw the lines between the Markers

Top Tags