cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to remove scroll bars in Mashup (Thingworx version 7.2 ) ?

ThomasMathew
6-Contributor

How to remove scroll bars in Mashup (Thingworx version 7.2 ) ?

I am using layouts and added grids/tables in mashup.  My Thingworx version is 7.2.

Mashup looks perfect in my laptop(one particular browser only) with no scroll bar,  but when I view same mashup in another desktop(different screen resolution) or different browser it gives scroll bars.

Is there any way to adjust mashup according to screen resolution and browsers(Chrome, Firefox) ?

1 REPLY 1

Even the thingworx's help says layout is responsive and the Columns and rows have both responsive widths and heights.  But in our case both columns and rows are behaving differently according to screen resolution and browsers(Chrome, Firefox)

The Layout Widget is a responsive container that allows you to separate a responsive container into sections.

Layouts can be placed inside the responsive containers of other layouts to create more even sections.

The Header and Footer have constant heights with responsive widths, while the sidebars have a constant width and responsive heights.

The Columns and rows have both responsive widths and heights, but you can change the percent of available space they will occupy relative to the space not being occupied by headers, footers, and sidebars.

Top Tags