Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR Tracker Coordinates

azaharia
1-Newbie

AR Tracker Coordinates

Hello,

I have set up an AR tracker project for one of the Thingmarks and I've been trying to extract the coordinates of the tracker.

To this purpose I have set up 3 application parameters (xCoord, yCoord, zCoord) and bound them to the X, Y, Z coordinates of the model that shows up when the Thingmark is found. From my understanding the placement of the Thingmark is at the (0,0,0) position. However, without initialising the application parameters to something in the 'Home.js' file, the values show up as Not a Number ('NaN'). Additionally, the values do not update live during tracking.

I understand that this happens because within the editor the model has a fixed position, it is only in the AR environment when I move the Thingmark that it changes. And since the model is following the Thingmark if also resets to (0,0,0. Does anyone have any idea if what I am trying to do is possible?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
ocarvatchi
10-Marble

Hello Andra,

Thank you for reaching out to us! This thread is related to our free IoTU.com courses. Please post your question on the ThingWorx Studio community page since it is related to the AR topic.