cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Testing services, and returning Thing [ThingName] is not running

smayer
11-Garnet

Testing services, and returning Thing [ThingName] is not running

When testing my service calls it appears to be returning Thing [ThingName] is not running.

I am using the cloud iMonnit extension v1.1, this has all calls ready built for you. Cannot quite understand why this is not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stephenf
5-Regular Member
(To:smayer)

This may be related to the issue we are already aware of. See this thread:

Re: iMonnit Cloud extension sensor services returning no results

It's happening because iMonnit made an API change that's affecting the extension. The extension will need to be updated, but we don't have a timeframe for that yet.  I would like to get to it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise

Can you check if the Thing (which name appears in the error)  is actually running? You may enable it if not with EnableThing service.

smayer
11-Garnet
(To:posipova)

Thank you for the fast reply again, it should be Enabled as the Active check box is ticked. I have also tested the isEnabled service this is returning true. I will try restarting tomcat

posipova
20-Turquoise

Antony Cyriac​ could your team please advise? Not sure if you guys have any docs available.

stephenf
5-Regular Member

This may be related to the issue we are already aware of. See this thread:

Re: iMonnit Cloud extension sensor services returning no results

It's happening because iMonnit made an API change that's affecting the extension. The extension will need to be updated, but we don't have a timeframe for that yet.  I would like to get to it.

Top Tags