cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

mvnrepo new location for Tutorial build - temperature humidity

mayyappan
1-Newbie

mvnrepo new location for Tutorial build - temperature humidity

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 3.783 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2017-07-12T15:38:31-04:00

[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/123M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project temperature-thing: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.ptcmanaged.thingworx:temperature-thing:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.thingworxs:thingworx-common:jar:5.0.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.thingworxs:thingworx-common:jar:5.0.0: Could not transfer artifact com.thingworxs:thingworx-common:pom:5.0.0 from/to ptc-managed-services-public (http://maker01.cloud.thingworx.com/mvnrepo): maker01.cloud.thingworx.com: Unknown host maker01.cloud.thingworx.com -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

Can you please provide latest mvnrepo directory?

Thanks
Maruthi

3 REPLIES 3
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:mayyappan)

Adrian Petrescu​ Could you help with this, or point to someone who could, please?

-- Craig A.

Hello,

I am having he same issue. Would highly appreciate some help.

Thanks!

jamesso
10-Marble
(To:nwarsi)

Also having this issue.

I can run maven on my Mac running OS X Sierra (latest revision) and the command mvn package command succeeds there but on the Raspberry Pi (running the latest Raspbian release Stretch) it fails with the error reported in the original post. The README.md file says that building on the Pi should work. I did install maven there as the README advises.

Top Tags