cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

ThingPredictor and thingworx analytics

achaube
7-Bedrock

ThingPredictor and thingworx analytics

Hello,

I have a setup of thingworx 7.4 where i am able to generate generate prediction models from analytics builder and publish them to analytics manager for real time data scoring using thingpredictor agent ,my question is can i do realtime data scoring without using thingpredictor only in thingworx analytics .

Kind Regards ,

Amar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar

To perform real time scoring you do need to use ThingPredictor.

The Analytics Server in itself can obviously perform scoring (see How to score new data with ThingWorx Analytics ?), however because of the need to load the new data in the Analytics Server and perform the scoring, which requires manual intervention, this is not real time.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar

To perform real time scoring you do need to use ThingPredictor.

The Analytics Server in itself can obviously perform scoring (see How to score new data with ThingWorx Analytics ?), however because of the need to load the new data in the Analytics Server and perform the scoring, which requires manual intervention, this is not real time.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags