cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Permissions issue when creating entities from service

egolindano
7-Bedrock

Permissions issue when creating entities from service

Hello. Currently I have a Thing which create a Datatable from a service, I've assigned the permissions for a user group and it work perfectly fine (In a testing server).

I try to do the same in my production server but It doesn't work, it appears the next error.

Execution error in service script [IPE.Entity.Windchill.Miscelaneos CreateOfferDT] : Wrapped java.lang.Exception: Import Failed: Not authorized for Create Cause: Import Failed: Not authorized for Create

As I said, i already assigned all the permissions even in the EntityService Resource.

Thank You for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:egolindano)

What version of Thingworx?

Have you assigned Persistent Provider permissions? You may look into this for using SYstem user The use of System User

Hi, Polina. My Thingworx version is 7.3.3

I haven't assigned that permission, gonna try it and I tell you later if it works.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:egolindano)

You would also need permission to Datatable and visibility to all data shapes/entity collections involved.

Top Tags