cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Error notifying things of propertyBinding changes on activate: TestThing property Temperature1

bgupta-2
9-Granite

Error notifying things of propertyBinding changes on activate: TestThing property Temperature1

Dear Team,

I have made my thing property as logged  for to use value stream.

On refreshing on properties values are changing. But no value get logged.

In application log getting error : Error notifying things of propertyBinding changes on activate: TestThing property Temperature1

6 REPLIES 6

Just a dumb question, did you set a ValueStream on the Thing?

Ascherer17
14-Alexandrite
(To:bgupta-2)

Did you ever get this figured out?  I have the same application log error and am wondering what it means.

This is related to a Local or Remote Binding, when you do a property write this property write propagates to the Local/RemoteBinding and if it fails to write neither it writes on the Thing's property.

emoreira
12-Amethyst
(To:bgupta-2)

Did anybody have this problem too? I am having there error in Kepware console. Looks like the properties are being updated but these messages are overflowing logs. Here is the message I get:

Error notifying things of propertyBinding changes on activate: Asset_Prepac property prepac_Total_B

Any Idea?

Ewerton Moreira​, check out the following link. I am experiencing similar problem when trying to bind properties locally. No idea what's going on.

Ascherer17
14-Alexandrite
(To:Michail)

Did you have any luck getting this figured out?

Top Tags