cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

where can I download the studio for the PC? This convoluted website is not helpful and I can't access the trial software? help

rconnole
1-Newbie

where can I download the studio for the PC? This convoluted website is not helpful and I can't access the trial software? help

Sorry to vent but this is the most maddening webpage I have experienced. because I am a PTC customer it tries to default to my normal account where I don't have thingworx. I can't download the developer software because it won't allow me access on the new account I just created.  how do I get the studio client for the PC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
katte
1-Newbie
(To:rconnole)

Ray Connole​ Not sure if you are looking under the PTC (one-stop) Downloads page. If that is the case, you are looking in a wrong place.

For ThingWorx Studio download, please follow the link - https://studio.thingworx.com/home/ and choose accordingly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
katte
1-Newbie

Ray Connole​ Not sure if you are looking under the PTC (one-stop) Downloads page. If that is the case, you are looking in a wrong place.

For ThingWorx Studio download, please follow the link - https://studio.thingworx.com/home/ and choose accordingly.

rconnole
1-Newbie
(To:katte)

Thank you for your reply.  Using the link provided  I was able to get to the studio installation.  These "free" evaluations always are problematic when your PTC account can't access the right download page.  It kept trying to make me go in circles to perform a simple task.  This webpage needs a serious simplification for trial users and paying customers access.

sstankay
15-Moonstone

Thanks Kamba Giri Atte​ for helping Ray with getting the download.

Ray Connole​ - thanks for your feedback on the download and web browsing experience.  We'll look into ways of making the navigation and access a little easier.  We appreciate your inputs!

Thanks,

Steve

Top Tags