cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

All Extension Widgets collapsed after installed Windchill extensions

lzhou-2
2-Guest

All Extension Widgets collapsed after installed Windchill extensions

I installed Windchill extension from market place into my thingworx 6.0.1, after configured correctly, and then run demo,  I found not only windchill extension widgets such as creo view or treetable  but also other extension widgets such as google widget or others can not be used in mashup, display error in log like below:

ERROR - TW.Runtime.Workspace.Mashups.getWidget exception loading widget{

name: Error,

}

6 REPLIES 6
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:lzhou-2)

Ling, have you tried restarting Tomcat and retrying? Is the error specific to imported extensions like Google widgets or for all widgets?

to all imported extension widgets, OOTB widgets are OK.

Aanjan
9-Granite

If you go to Import/ Export -> Manage Extensions, do you see the list of installed extensions? Can you try re-importing the GoogleMap extension once again and then creating a new Mashup with the GoogleMap widget and then viewing that Mashup?

Yes, I have already tried it, in Manage Extensions page, they are OK, all widgets are showed good in Mashup design page too, you can pull it to new Mashup, configure them, but they can not be found in Mashup runtime.

Aanjan
9-Granite

At runtime, please hit F12 (Chrome and Firefox) for browser tools and paste your Console and Network tab outputs. Do clear and reload the page with the browser tools open so that we get accurate data.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Console log below:

Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 144dpi)

Combined.6.0.0-b452.20150414.051419.00089.js:636 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

CombinedExtensions.20151125_101747.js:33225 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/23/0/intl/zh_cn/util.js:30 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages

Top Tags