cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Hi ,I am newbie to thingworx studio i tried to access thing property i created in thingworx composer named Demo in Thingworx studio i am unable to see that thing in the panel but pre-built examples like car1 ,fan things are available . What is wrong in my

seswaran-2
1-Newbie

Hi ,I am newbie to thingworx studio i tried to access thing property i created in thingworx composer named Demo in Thingworx studio i am unable to see that thing in the panel but pre-built examples like car1 ,fan things are available . What is wrong in my

Hi ,I am newbie to thingworx studio i tried to access thing property i created in thingworx composer named Demo in Thingworx studio i am unable to see that thing in the panel but pre-built examples like car1 ,fan things are available . What is wrong in my side what should i do to access my demo thing property from my thingworx server. i am  in free trail pack .

Message was edited by: Sushant Pandey moving to ThingWorx Studio

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:seswaran-2)

Santosh Eswaran​: I believe you have not granted correct user permissions to your entities due to which you are observing this behavior. Request you to please review the details provided on Studio Help Section : Grant User Permissions .

-Durgesh

Top Tags