cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Tool Tip persisting

vgala
1-Newbie

Tool Tip persisting

I added tool tip to a Link widget. This link navigates to another mashup. But the tool tip persists even on that mashup. It remains there and wherever I navigate unitl i return to mashup where this tool tip was presented and move the cursor away from the widget. I observed few things about tool tips like if they are added to something like search boxes etc they work fine because user will ultimately move from the search box to perform some action so they dont appear as persisting.

But on widgets like link or buttons which take actions like navigating to other pages and user will not navigate away from the widget and perform action on same widget the tool tips are persisting. This seems to be a bug. Can someone confirm.

3 REPLIES 3
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:vgala)

Vivek, I tried replicating this on the 6.5 version and I did see this appear couple times (it is inconsistent though) when using 'Same Window' for the TargetWindow field. I'll check if this is reported, and if not I'll go ahead and create a bug report. Thanks!

vgala
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Thanks Aanjan for your time and trying to reproduce it. I have already file a Case with the support for the same.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:vgala)

No problem! Do let us know if you have any other questions

Top Tags