cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Triggering image widget based on selected row in grid

hhidayat
4-Participant

Triggering image widget based on selected row in grid

Hi,

In MFG App, I have list of assets in grid. The grid is filled with data taken from GetPhysicalAssets service. When I select the row in the grid for the physical asset list, I would like to change the image widget placed in the mashup. How do I do that? Or is there any other way to achieve this effect?

Thank you.

Hidayat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Hidayat, I'm not sure how things in MFG App works, but in normal mashups, I usually use a ValueDisplay widget to receive the image property in infotable, and the image will change according to the selected row in Grid widget.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:hhidayat)

Greetings Hidayat

Please correct me if am wrong , looking the post do you want to change the image of the image widget used in mashup ?

And when you talk about Mashup , which Mashup you are referring here ?

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Can you provide the Mashup name and screen shot?

Thanks,

Varathan

hhidayat
4-Participant
(To:vranganathan)

Hi,

I'm trying to use MFG setup setup tree advanced grid and based on the selected row trigger a change in image widget.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello Hidayat, I'm not sure how things in MFG App works, but in normal mashups, I usually use a ValueDisplay widget to receive the image property in infotable, and the image will change according to the selected row in Grid widget.

Greetings Hidayat,

Following up with you on the original question posted here, c
an you please indicate if the recommendation given by Ryan Yuan on 23 Aug answered this for you? ("...I usually use a ValueDisplay widget to receive the image property in infotable, and the image will change according to the selected row in Grid widget.)

If this adequately answered your question, please mark the reply as the "Correct Answer."

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you. This feedback is a key step toward ensuring Community users with a similar issue are able to locate the information they need.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags