cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Cannot connect Thingworx Studio to the Thingworx Experience server

ThomasDiehl
9-Granite

Cannot connect Thingworx Studio to the Thingworx Experience server

After having me logged in to the Thingworx Studio Portal and having installed the ThingWorx Studio propperly the Autoconfiguration of the ThingWorx Studio did not succeed. The manual setup also failed, because I have not received any Welcome to the Trail E-Mail with all my personized information. Any Ideas where to get the personalized settings from?

SNAGIT.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A big Thank you to the people from the studio portal support who fixed my account problem! Now everything works and I could create experiences.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Thomas, Check out this knowledge article detailing resolutions for the auto config failure: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS269453&lang=en_US

Hi Tara,

I checked all with the article but in the end I found that I have a problem not with the proxcy, connection or installation / hardware beacuse I registered with a different user and this works in my environmet. Who should I connect with because I assume my user existed befor in the pilot and before and was transfered.

A big Thank you to the people from the studio portal support who fixed my account problem! Now everything works and I could create experiences.

Top Tags