cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Error in invoking service - permissions

dzens
1-Newbie

Error in invoking service - permissions

Hi,

firstly, sry for my bad english. I hope you can understand my Problem.

My problem is that after i press a button the mashup starts a service and after this service should be start another service. But it doesn't work if I logged in with the testuser.

The Mashup works problemless by Admin or if the testuser is in the developmentgroup. The user have all Runtime permissions on the Mashup/Thing and can see the values of the Properties of the Weatherthing on the mashup.

ERROR - Error in invoking service Things_Weathertthing, GetWeatherInformationwithouthistory, Things, Weathertthing, Services, GetWeatherInformationwithouthistory. Error from the server: "Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException: Entity [ContentLoaderFunctions] does not exist Cause: Entity [ContentLoaderFunctions] does not exist"

PS: I use TW 8.

3 REPLIES 3
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:dzens)

Domenic Zens​ - I am assuming that there is run time permissions as well as visibility given to both service for the non Admin user you are trying .
This seems to be a visibility/permission issue at first glance .This should be apply to both the services .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

dzens
1-Newbie
(To:mnarang)

Hi,

Yes,

The visibility is set for everyone and the Runtime permissions set on the group workers.

Testuser is a member of this group. Anything else from this Thing works. Only the invoke event doesn't works.

Domenic

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:dzens)

Hi Domenic Zens,

Could you please review if the user has the Service Execute permission on the Run time instance (Green dot should be selected for the Service Execute option) as shown below:

Top Tags