cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Dataconnect (tomcat) crash after execute Data Analysis Definition

drichter
14-Alexandrite

Dataconnect (tomcat) crash after execute Data Analysis Definition

Hi,

I have six things based on the same template. The things have collect many data into a ValueStream.

I build a Data Analysis Definition to send the data to the analytics server. If I click on "execute" in Data Analysis Defintion a new dataset with the name of the Data Analysis Defintion is shown up in analytics. The dataset have the state QUEUED and 0 number of rows.

In log file I get this message:

2017-09-07T12:39:16.386Z [ERROR] [dataconnect_proc-1] [com.coldlight.dataconnect.worker.job.JobExecutor] - [[48d918e4-0890-46c8-82bc-a192def0bdef] Error with job [1]: com.coldlight.rest.client.http.impl.InvalidRequestException: {"errorId":"da957be8-df97-4d6c-b99a-ce380e6eb323","errorMessage":"Error uploading data set"}

I delete the dataset and try it again but the dataconnect is crashed and I get this message:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@340a9f4][message: Unable to Invoke Service Execute on DATA_ANALYSIS_DEFINITION_NAME : {"messageKey":"QUEUE_UNAVAILABLE","message":"Data Analysis could not be started due to error: Connect to URL:PORT [URL/IP] failed: Connection refused"}]

After restart the tomcat of the dataconnect I try it again - and again dataconnect crashes.

1 REPLY 1
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

Hi David

Could you please give some background on the configuration you are using

- are ThingWorx, DataConnect and ThingWorx Analytics installed on different machines or same ?

- what are the OS in use ?

Could you also upload:

- /opt/dataconnect/config/dataconnect.conf

-/opt/dataconnect/logs folder

- ThingWorx ApplicationLog.log file

- screenshot of PlatformSubsystem showing the uri for DataConnect

Thank you

Kind rgerads

Christophe

Top Tags