cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

IE browser looks oops

ydai
1-Newbie

IE browser looks oops

Hi all,

I meet an oops today. I open IE browser(IE 8, Win 7) to see the ThingWorx Composer, but it just shows me this. Then I use the Chrome, it is good. But some time later, "Oops! no memory." Do you meet these problems?

Thanks a lot.

The IE browser:

Bests.

Yijun

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

Hi Yijun, this issue could be related to incorrect/partial tomcat configuration we are discussing under your separate thread Could not load **Master", Reason 500, Could not create a transaction to Thingworx Persistance provider

ydai
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

HI, I update the IE8 to IE 11, it looks good. But I meet a new problem. Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer . The more detail shows in

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

Hi Yijun, have you already tried backing up and removing the validation.properties file from the location \\ThingworxStorage\esapi and then restart Tomcat it will generate new validation.properties file. Is your Tomcat setup with UTF-8? Make sure that Java option for your Tomcat has -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

Top Tags