cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

My google map widget disable on page refresh of mashups

bgupta-2
9-Granite

My google map widget disable on page refresh of mashups

Dear Team,

My google map widget disable on page refresh mashups. It is showing properly on first time of page load.But once I am reloading on same window it showing blank.

I am sharing screen

This is first time page load showing google map.

once I am reloading page on same window, google map is not showing on page.

4 REPLIES 4
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta,

Do you see this issue when you try it on different browsers? Also, please share the mashup log after reloading the window. { After reloading the window, click on show/Hide Log and share the screenshot of the log information}

Thanks Yamini,

Sharing screen of show.hide log

I am unable to attach log file. So, I am sending log file to your mail id.

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta,

Thanks for providing the logs. I have observed the following error in the application log:

Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/*TL00021/Services/UpdateSubscribedPropertyValues/]: Entity *TL00021 does not exist or is not yet associated with a Thing

error executing APIRequest Message: Entity *TL00021 does not exist or is not yet associated with a Thing, sending ERROR ResponseMessage to caller!

If you are using the things on Edge device then, could you please review the below information and make the changes if necessary?

• Make sure that there are no spaces in the identifier on the Edge device.
  • Also, make sure that the edge device is configured with the proper AppKey and IP Address so that it is making a connection to the Remote Thing in Composer.

HI Yamini,

Thanks for reply.

That is edge side error. But why google map is not loading when I am reloading page.

Top Tags