cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer

ydai
1-Newbie

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer

Hi all,

The Thingworx version is 7.1.2-b6. And meet some questions last week. Just discuss on Could not load **Master", Reason 500, Could not create a transaction to Thingworx Persistance provider and IE browser looks oops . And when I change some JAVA options and update the IE8 to IE11, it looks good.

But today I meet a new problem. It shows the JAVA heap space and validating HTTP header: referer. How to solve them? Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

For for correcting the memory issue with Tomcat, you could review this see if it helps https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6897476/tomcat-7-how-to-set-initial-heap-size-correctly

BTW, could you please let us know how much memory does the machine have which is running tomcat and what about the JDK version?

ydai
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Hi Sushant, the computer has 8G of meory. I install the Tomcat on C:\. The JDK version is 1.8.0_141. I just install the Thingworx 7.1.2-b6, not PG version. So I don't know how to Adjust the default values for following parameters in platform-settings.json located in \\<ThingWorx Installation Folder>\ThingworxPlatform\ .

I just try the ThingWorx on Chrome/IE/Firefox, but it looks nothing help. When I import HTML5Video extension and write the video file location, it can works well. But 2 minutes later, it report a lot of "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer". I have to delete the extension. Then I refresh the Thingworx and clear the cookie. I restart the Thingworx , no error. Some time later, I import the Creo View Widget, and I can see the 3D model in IE browser. But! oops! The "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer" comes again. Now I delete the extension, clear the cookie, restart the Tomcat, it doesn't help. It can't stop to report the error. And my Thingworx only has CSVParser and MYSQL extension.

Top Tags