cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Ways to clear Repeater Widget selection

ptc-6292144
3-Visitor

Ways to clear Repeater Widget selection

so I have a big infotable a good size amount of information. I creaed a mashup to display different items of that information within a Repeater width etc. to geoup the data, I have a couple services which take the large amount of base data, and sorts out what isn't relevant for that grouping. This means several repeaters on a single page, fed from the services that sort out the original infotable. My problem is that I want the user to be able to select an item in one of the repeaters and get more information from that selection. If they choose an item in another Repeater, I need to clear the selection in the other Repeater as I only want them to be able to choose one of the items at a time. How can I accomplish this either through clearing a Repeater selection or other means?

1 REPLY 1
qngo
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6292144)

Hi, it depends on how the "more" information is rendered from selection of repeater. If the selection opens a popup, it's possible to set it to "Modal popup" so it's only possible to open one popup "More information" at the same time

Top Tags