cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

why is z-index revalued at runtime?

Chrischhan
12-Amethyst

why is z-index revalued at runtime?

Hi,

i have wondered why some widgets on my Mashup did not show. after some research i found out that the widgets are visible but in a much much lower z-index then the other widgets.

the default index in composer is 10 i have an shape widget at index 5 (should only stay in background for style) but at runtime all widgets get an index of 1500+composer value but not the custom charts Widgets (see attached screen).

My temporary Workaround is to move the shape out of the panel but why are values added to the z-index?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
gnandyala
13-Aquamarine
(To:Chrischhan)

As you are placing a widget on the panel. In order to keep it visible over a widget. It might set the z-index itself.

But i place all widgets on the same panel and only the customchart widget has the z-index value setted in Composer. All other widgets get a new value!

If I put a value in the composer, i expect that this value is taken and not some magic happens in the background! If you see my Screenshot you see that i set some indexes other than 10 to maintain visibilitylayer for myself

Top Tags