cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

I have created a property using twproperty_createfunction using Csdk, how to view this pIoperty on thingworx platform?is there any api to make it visible on thingworx platform?i know this twproperty_create function is simply creating one twproperty struc

kbangaru
1-Newbie

I have created a property using twproperty_createfunction using Csdk, how to view this pIoperty on thingworx platform?is there any api to make it visible on thingworx platform?i know this twproperty_create function is simply creating one twproperty struc

I have created a property using twproperty_createfunction using Csdk, how to view this pIoperty on thingworx platform?is there any api to make it visible on thingworx platform?i know this twproperty_create function is simply creating one twproperty structure?

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:kbangaru)

Hi Kalpana, is this property created only on the edge device for now? If so, you will have to bind this to a RemoteThing's property in the ThingWorx Composer. If you are able to connect to ThingWorx but have not yet bound your remote edge device to any thing in the ThingWorx Composer you should be able to see this thing in the unbound section of ThingWorx Composer > Monitoring > RemoteThings

>>>>

i have bounded My edge device to the Thing using tw_bindthings(),i have registered properties also .My thing is visible under bound section only, But still i couldn't see the properties which i have created on the Thingworx codecomposer . under Unbound section,I could see Nothing and I got Thing is not enabled under application logs. Could any one tel how to make thing enable, how to get properties which i have created using sdk under thing to which i bounded.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Kalpana, how exactly are you trying to view the property? If it's bound and you see that under the bound section then you can simply navigate to that Thing > Property > and check the Thing's property to which you have bound.

mnarang
17-Peridot

Kalpana Bangaru​ - If you are seeing your thing under bound section ,then your thing name in the bound section should be clicked right and with green colour .

Like i am connecting SteamSensor1 Thingname from CSDK main.c ,and i also have this thing in ThingWorx with RemoteThing as base template .I can see isConnected property of the thing as true .If you want to use the properties that you are pushing from CSDK ,then you need to use the Manage Binding button of the thing .

After clicking this Manage Binding ,you can see a remote tab and under that there are all the properties that are being pushed from CSDK

Thanks

Mukul Narang

Top Tags