cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Install Thingworx Analytics Server7.4

jzhao1
1-Newbie

Install Thingworx Analytics Server7.4

Hi,friends!  

When I install Thingworx Analytics Server7.4 and run build-virtualbox.bat, I report the following error.

How can I solve this problem? I hope to receive your reply as soon as possible, thank you !

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:jzhao1)

Hi Juanjuan

The problem appears to be that d3kbcqa49mib13.cloudfront.net cannot be resolved.

This would usually happen if you have no Internet access from the machine where you are building the virtualbox or you access Internet with some limitation (such as through proxy).

One check you can do is to try accessing http://d3kbcqa49mib13.cloudfront.net/ from a browser from the machine on which you are building the virtualbox image.

If you cannot access it, you would need to work with your IT to be able to make it work.

If you can access it, can you double check if you access Internet via a proxy or some other type of connectivity restriction.

It should probably help if you can execute this from a machine with a fully opened Internet access. Once build the VM can be copied on any other machine you want to work on.

Hope this helps

Christophe

jzhao1
1-Newbie
(To:cmorfin)

Hi,Christophe

Is there a problem with the installation of the virtual machine?

Or is it a local problem?

Is it necessary to switch to another computer?

Juanjuan

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:jzhao1)

Hi Juanjuan

The problem is that the build process cannot access d3kbcqa49mib13.cloudfront.net

In other words,  the virtual machine being built try to execute a wget on this host but this host cannot be found.

Using a different machine can be useful especially if it access the Internet in a different way than this machine.

Kind rgeards

Christophe

Top Tags