cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to use the tree table widget

mnalla
7-Bedrock

How to use the tree table widget

Hi Everyone,

I want to display hierarchical data present in two Infotables. I can use tree table for displaying. In my opinion it is not the way we did it for grid widget.

Could anyone please let me know how to use the tree table widget. Do we need to write special services and How to bind the services with the tree table widget. And what are the changes that we should apply in properties of the widget.

Thanks..!

Regards,

Madhu

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:mnalla)

Hi Madhu, have you already checked the Tree Widget documentation available at ThingWorx Help Center?

mnalla
7-Bedrock
(To:supandey)

yep,

I looked into it. But I did not understand well

Regards,

madhu

Hi mahdu,

The current version of the advanced tree/grid widgets (when downloaded from the marketplace) features some pretty great examples. I suggest you import them and have a look at the mashups they built there.

One thing with the tree widget is that you need to have a hiearachy (from and to columns). If the root entity is not blank (" ") then you need to enter the root entity into the widget configuration.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:mnalla)

Please note the Tree widget is currently provided in as is condition and not supported.

You may look into using the Advanced Tree Grid, there is a link to the documentation at this page ThingWorx IoT Marketplace

Top Tags