cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thingworx dataconnect error

achaube
7-Bedrock

Thingworx dataconnect error

Hello ,

I Followed the Dataconnect artice and created a DAD by taking some values from kepserver by creating their respective Thing Template and things .

Also created the datashapes and services which worls fine .

The issue is when i execute the DAD it givess error in dataconnect-worker logs of no enum constant .

Also sometimes it gives error like "transformation has timeseries data but does not have an aggregate transformation applied]" when i apply the timeseries data in datasource .

when i dont it gives the no enum constant error .which doesn't creates the dataset at thingworx analytics builder.

Attaching the dataconnect logs file and my .csv created in thingworx storage

Kind Regards ,

Amar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:achaube)

Hi Amar

The error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant com.coldlight.rest.client.beans.FieldConfiguration.FieldConfigurationDataType.LONG

that you are receiving is because the datatype defined (LONG) is not a valid one for DataConnect.

Valid data types are: Boolean • Integer • Double • String

you will need to change the DAD datashape to use a valid data type to remove this error

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi Amar

The error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant com.coldlight.rest.client.beans.FieldConfiguration.FieldConfigurationDataType.LONG

that you are receiving is because the datatype defined (LONG) is not a valid one for DataConnect.

Valid data types are: Boolean • Integer • Double • String

you will need to change the DAD datashape to use a valid data type to remove this error

Kind regards

Christophe

achaube
7-Bedrock
(To:cmorfin)

Hello Christophe ,

Thanks for replying i changed all the properties datatypes to integer from long .now it gives a different error in dataconnect-transform logs shareing the file in the attachment .

Kind Regards ,

Amar

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi Amar

The error I see is this:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "40.0"

which would make sense if you changed the data type to integer. 40.0 is not an integer .

You should use double for data type here.

Kind rgeards

Christophe

Top Tags