cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Receiving Error Message "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer"

jdorcey
3-Visitor

Receiving Error Message "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer"

Hello ThingWorx Community!

I started receiving this error message "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referrer" and I haven't been able to find much online in regards to what could be causing this error or the possible solutions to correct it.

Any information or guidance pertaining to what causes this error message and how I should go about fixing it would be greatly appreciated!

error.jpg

Thank you!

Jennifer Dorcey

6 REPLIES 6
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:jdorcey)

What is your ThingWorx version? You may  try stopping tomcat, then removing these two files and starting the tomcat again:

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:posipova)

And as a quick follow-up, it may also refer to this problem:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS235101

We are currently using Version 7.1.2 with plans to upgrade to Version 8.0 in the next few months.  We also start this via an appKey and have never used Form Logins before so we don't think that is the cause of the error we are receiving.

posipova
20-Turquoise

I believe this is a bug fixed in 7.2. Tomorrow during the US office hours I can find and give you the exact jira number and fix versions.

That would be great, Thank you!!

posipova
20-Turquoise

Actually, just looked it up. Should be fixed in TW-2815, latest version of 7.2.

Top Tags