cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Could you give me a documentation link on the types of protocols supported by ThingWorx?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

Could you give me a documentation link on the types of protocols supported by ThingWorx?

Hello

If you have documentation on the protocols supported by ThingWorx, please provide a link

If possible, I would also like to have a example document of the relevant protocol.

The most necessary example document is how to communicate data with TCP.

Thank you.

PS. Also let me know how to change the Thing's configuration value that using the extension's template through the service.

Is it self-service? Or should I try it through the REST API?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:CHASEONHO)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Seonho, could you please share some more detail to your requirement and may be also some description on the use case. It'd be easier for us to better understand and respond to your request. How you intend to connect to ThingWorx? Is it via the WS EMS or one of the EDGE SDKs? Since they use AlwaysOn protocol.

Hi Sushant Pandey

There is no distinction between approaches.

However, I would like to have a document describing the formats that support the protocol.

In the case of MQTT Extension, WS EMS and EDGE SDK are not.

I would like to have a document that describes how it works and what is required for other protocols.

Sorry for the lack of explanation.

I want documentation on the protocols supported by ThingWorx.

Theni think  i can figure out how the supporting protocol connects to ThingWorx through that protocol document.

I do not have a deep understanding of the protocol and I think I need to approach it this way.

The other way is because I'm not proficient in English

So, I would appreciate if you could let me know what keywords you would like us to find relevant information on the PTC support page or community.

Thank you.

posipova
20-Turquoise

Thanks for your reply

it will be help me!

Thanks!

Top Tags