cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Unable to get get entity collection in ThingWorx_7.4_1

mdarmwal
1-Newbie

Unable to get get entity collection in ThingWorx_7.4_1

Background.

Weeks back I have upgraded my system to ThingWorx_7.4_1 from 6.0. It worked fine till today.

When i was launching ThingWorx , i was not able to login into my thingworx homepage.

I checked the tomcat logs and error was stated as Unable to get get entity collection.

java.lang.Exception: Unable to get get entity collection: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@C:\ThingworxStorage\database\data\index\lucene\node\model\write.lock

and because of above error, i got "Unable to initialize and start system: null" error i.e. not able to login into my thingworx homepage.

I'm using neo4j persistence and issue seems to be with document model.

Can someone assist me regarding this issue. I don't want to go re-installation again just to bring up my system.

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:mdarmwal)

@Mohit Darmwal: It seems you ran into issue with Thingworx H2 upgrade and the system state was non recoverable. I believe you did a fresh installation with NEO and resumed work.

-Durgesh

Top Tags