cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Can we insert widgets or other mashups into grid ?

apodupuganti-2
4-Participant

Can we insert widgets or other mashups into grid ?

I want to display status bar in the grid. can we do that..?  if it is not possible with widgets or mashups... is there any other way ?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Akhila, could you elaborate a bit more on your use case? If I understand it right you'd like to have Grid and a Status bar shown as a single entity on the mashup, won't it be easier to do it with Gadgets? In a Gadget (which is essentially mashup of pre-defined size and columns ) you can have both Grid and status message widgets together.

I don't think you can edit the OOTB Grid.

In my case the grid is used to display information of different printers and its ink statuses. So in each row I want to represent the ink status in loading bar (here Im using shape filling widget).  Why I wanted to do this way is because there will be thousands of printers. I cannot display each printers information separately. 

KS-sparklines.jpeg

You must use a Repeater Widget, then you can put anything you want on each row.

Related image

Sorry Im new to thingworx. Can u please explain how can we do it ?

I want status bar to be displayed in grid like shown in this picture.

Again with the Repeater Widget, basically Repeater Widget it's a Table of Mashups, then on each row you have repeated Inner Mashup .

Top Tags