cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Combined with "Thingworx analytics"

tikegami
1-Newbie

Combined with "Thingworx analytics"

Hello Community.

I would like to use "ManufacturingApps" to find singular points from the data to be operated, display and report.
1) _ There is also a way to raise the flag for data that deviates from the judgment criteria in the alert setting,
With an alert setting, it must belong to one of the operational status.
Is it possible to create a new status other than the existing status in "Manage Resources"?
Also, if it does not become an alert "Not Configured" corresponds? (This idea is correct.)

2) _It is my biggest challenge...

There is "Thingworx analytics", but is it possible to detect singularity using this?
Is there anything to help with realization?
I do not know analytics, so please let me know.

Regards,

takashi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1. Currently we cannot edit that list. Can you explain your use case so we can see any alternative solution available?

2. Currently OOTB, we provide Anomaly Detection. We need to more information to understand your use case and provide you a feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

1. Currently we cannot edit that list. Can you explain your use case so we can see any alternative solution available?

2. Currently OOTB, we provide Anomaly Detection. We need to more information to understand your use case and provide you a feedback.

Greetings Takashi IKEGAMI​,

Following up with you on the original question posted here, can you please indicate if the recommendations given by Varathan on 5 Oct answered this for you?

If this adequately answered your question, please mark the reply as the "Correct Answer."

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you. Be sure to include responses to Varathan's followup questions about your use case.

This feedback is a key step toward ensuring Community users with a similar issue are able to locate the information they need.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags