cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Custom thingworx like view in Android?

vmurugan-2
1-Newbie

Custom thingworx like view in Android?

Hi,

Thingworx has AR view for Android , similarly can i develop a new view for my client with client logo & details or i can only use the "thingworx view" for all of my client projects to view in Android.

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:vmurugan-2)

vel murugan​: It seems we already had similar question posted Customized ThingView

Please review and hope it helps.

-Durgesh

Hi,

I have gone through the link you shared, however their is "no answer"  for my question.

My need is to create new view in android for my client say "LMS Pump View" , so that he can download the view in his name from play store instead of  "ThingworkView". Secondly, is there any possibility to integrate Thingworx view in existing android app. ? (because already an app. developed for client , so he no need to download thingworkx view again.) 

Thanks for the help.

jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:vmurugan-2)

There is not currently a way to create a custom app on the Play store using Thingworx Studio, although may be possible in the future. If you want to integrate View with another Android app, the best way is likely to deep link to the Thingworx View app using vuforiaview:// to direct users to the View aapp from the source app.

Top Tags