cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Text Attributes 3D gauge

Raphael08
7-Bedrock

Text Attributes 3D gauge

Hello,

I am trying to change the Text Attribute of a 3D Gauge Widget but without any effect in the preview / Application (eyewear)

E.g.:

Text Attributes from

fill:rgba(255, 255, 255, 1);textbaseline:middle;textalign:center

to

fill:rgba(255, 2, 255, 1);textbaseline:middle;textalign:center

==> No effect in Preview.

In Addition: Is there a possibility to set a background color (to get a better readability) within a 3D gauge?

Thanks

Raphael

2 REPLIES 2
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Raphael08)

Raphael Rohde​ : I believe this is an issue with Eye-wear type project only where Text Attribute is not reflecting the value changes which works fine under Mobile-> AR projects. I will double check and raise as an defect to get this fixed.

Regarding setting background color we do not have direct property to do this at this point of time and can be raised as an enhancement request to R&D team.

-Durgesh

Hi,
since the last update changes at text properties are not displayed correctly within the preview (Eyewear). For test: Please change e.g. font size

In addition:

Why is it not possible any more to display text outside the gauge symbol:

E.g: a Thunderbolt icon representing the Energy consumption and below that icon the value cannot be displayed when outside the gauge Symbol…

Top Tags