cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

AppHomePage-extension is licensed but cannot find feature in license.bin file

czhiping
1-Newbie

AppHomePage-extension is licensed but cannot find feature in license.bin file

When I import the extention, it noted :AppHomePage-extension is licensed but cannot find feature in license.bin file"

what can i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:czhiping)

Greetings Chen,

This issue was occurring due to incompatibility of old license file with your ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps version.

The license file you downloaded in June was for ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.0. Now you have imported the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.0.1 extension so you need a  new license file for this.

Could you please confirm that it was fixed after applying the correct license file and mark this as a correct answer?

Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Greetings Chen,

We will need to have a look at the entitlement of your ThingWorx license. I will contact you outside of this Community thread to assist you with investigating this.

Best regards,

Steven M

abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:czhiping)

Greetings Chen,

This issue was occurring due to incompatibility of old license file with your ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps version.

The license file you downloaded in June was for ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.0. Now you have imported the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.0.1 extension so you need a  new license file for this.

Could you please confirm that it was fixed after applying the correct license file and mark this as a correct answer?

Regards,

Abhishek

Top Tags