cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Are any of Live Worx17 or previous years sessions recorded and video available

rad1
9-Granite

Are any of Live Worx17 or previous years sessions recorded and video available

For example I am interested in this session:

ThingWorx Edge Tunneling: How to Get from Here to There

It would be good to have these past event's recordings available on demand.

Thanks,

Rad

3 REPLIES 3
Leigh
Community Manager
(To:rad1)

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your question.  Registered LiveWorx 17 attendees are able to access the presentations and audio files from the conference.  You can access account log in via this link:  LiveWorx 2017.  If you have issues accessing your account or have further questions regarding availability of LiveWorx presentations and audio files, you can contact our LiveWorx Concierge at Concierge@liveworx.com.  Our LiveWorx Concierge is the best contact on questions related to our LiveWorx events.  Please let me know if this answers your question.  Regards, Leigh

rad1
9-Granite
(To:Leigh)

Thanks Leigh.

I didn't attend this conference as I am a new to Thingworx. I thought (as microsoft or google does) there would be on demand videos available.

There are so few developer related videos for Thingworx and I learn the best using videos. I think these presentation should be available a few months after the conference for free.

Rad

skorlam
2-Guest
(To:rad1)
Top Tags