cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Thingworx Mobile Demo

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite

Thingworx Mobile Demo

Can some body send me the invitation link to download the 'Thingworx Mobile Demo' app, I am really excited to start demoing with this app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, Kishore,

This is limited to PTC internal and can be found only in PTC app store. Craig should be able to get it once mobile Iron is configured with his device. I have used and experienced it sometime back (when I was with PTC). I wish PTC make it available to all, if not at least for the community members.

Thanks,

Raghuram

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:Kishore_K)

Hello, Kishore.

I'm not sure I know exactly which app you mean? Is this an iOS and/or Android app, and you're looking to get a demo ThingWorx server URL and account you can connect to?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:CRArko)

Hi,

I am referring to the app shown in the video below

https://players.brightcove.net/2088006836001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5559513019001

Thanks,

- Kishore

Hello, Kishore,

This is limited to PTC internal and can be found only in PTC app store. Craig should be able to get it once mobile Iron is configured with his device. I have used and experienced it sometime back (when I was with PTC). I wish PTC make it available to all, if not at least for the community members.

Thanks,

Raghuram

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:Raghuram)

Thank you Raghuram. I shall contact CTM to get this.

Top Tags