cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

save data from non-IoT digital twin

lmalladi
1-Newbie

save data from non-IoT digital twin

Hi, I am trying to create a digital twin for inspection and save information from it, like pass or fail, why was it failed, etc. But I'm not sure how to go about it. I have created a DataTable in Thingworx Composer but not sure how to record the data from the digital twin. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:lmalladi)

Hello, Lipi.

I think we need some more information about your use case to make a good recommendation for you. Your digital twin is not a connected Edge device; is that correct?

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

EDIT:

Yes, that is correct. Digital twin is not connected to Edge device. It has sequence created in Creo Illustrate that shows steps for inspection.

After each Step, a voice command will take it to the next step. I would like to incorporate voice-commands/gestures to pass or fail the inspection at every step. If the inspection fails, I would like to be able to record the reason for failure by selecting from a drop down menu. I was wondering if it is possible to save the pass/fail and reason for failure in a spreadsheet or pdf format. If yes, how can it be done?

Thanks,

Lipi.

Top Tags