cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to invoke Service GetLeafNodeDescendants

flemoine
3-Visitor

Unable to invoke Service GetLeafNodeDescendants

Hi all,

I have a problem when running PTC Navigate. When I access a part, I get this error message:

"Unable to Invoke Service GetLeafNodeDescendants on PartsListAccessAppThing : Your route exchange has failed. HTTP operation failed calling [http://khypxanvs107.adultima.local:80/Windchill/servlet/rest/structure/objects/OR%3Awt.part.WTPart%3A239641?%24select=modifier%2Cdescription%2Cview.id%2Cstate.state%2Ctwodthumbnail%2CcomponentId%2Coid%2Cquantity.unit.displayValue%2CthePersistInfo.createStamp%2Cname%2CthePersistInfo.modifyStamp%2Cnum...

PTC Tech support doesn't help and I cannot find anything that could help me.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Regards,

Florent

1 REPLY 1
halonso
4-Participant
(To:flemoine)

Hi,

I'm not completely sure but I'm also having this issue. The funny thing is that this error was not being thrown by the Log a few hours ago. What I can tell you from my experience is that it seems like my WC admin password it's (somehow) being changed and I got this error when I started to experience this random password changes.

Maybe you can take a look at your ptc-windchill-integration-connector and change the password (probably is not set correctly for the user that you have there). In my case is my Windchill Administrator user.

Let me know if you found anything different on your side.

Good luck.

Top Tags