cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Hi, Can we import the application developed in Thingworx 7.2 version to Thingworx 8?

smohideen-2
1-Newbie

Hi, Can we import the application developed in Thingworx 7.2 version to Thingworx 8?

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:smohideen-2)

Hi Shaik, are you referring to the Import/Export Utility from the composer? It should be possible - what sort of entities are you importing? Are you running into an error/issue?

mnalla
7-Bedrock
(To:supandey)

Hi ,

I am facing the same issue but a different case. Like, I upgraded thingworx _8.0 to 8.1. I have a extension developed on eclipse. Which is working fine inside the thingworx_8.0. When i try to import the same extension into thingworx_8.1 . ptc-windchill-demo-thing present inside this thingworx_8.1 is not running. 

with the following error:

2018-03-27 12:47:51.852+0530 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.w.BaseService] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: https-jsse-nio-443-exec-29] [context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@24434000][message: Thing [ptc-windchill-demo-thing] is not running]

Regards,

madhu

Top Tags