cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Mashup Widget Custom Dialog API

apretorius
6-Contributor

Mashup Widget Custom Dialog API

Hey guys

I have gone through all the Widget creation documents, but cannot find the "Mashup Widget Custom Dialog API" documentation being referred to. I need to create a configuration page for one of my widgets, but I have no idea how to do it.

Is there any documentation that specifically describes how to use the customEditor and creating the TW.IDE.Dialogs.xxx dialog that I can use to set properties of my widget (using eclipse)?

Regards
Anco

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:apretorius)

Hi Anco, sorry for limited detail on that in the available documentation - i'll check this out and will get back to you.

Hi Anco, The better documentation that you may get it's going through widgets that already have Configuration ( Grid, Data Filter, Property Display ) you can download it from the server web folders. Best Regards, Carles.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:apretorius)

Quick update, an enhancement Jira ticket has been opened to address the missing detail on this topic. This can be tracked here in the KCS article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS276506

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:supandey)

Update: R&D has closed this enhancement Jira with statement that Widget API is an old reference document and shouldn't be used anymore. Instead please refer to Extension Development Guide

Top Tags