cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

File Transfer Example in CSDK?

clansdale
11-Garnet

File Transfer Example in CSDK?

Hi All,

I am trying to build a program which can transfer a file from a Raspberry Pi running the CSDK to a thingworx server.  I have it up and running with the FileTransferExample from the 1.3 version of the CSDK, but I was looking to update it to the 2.0 version of the SDK.  There is no longer a FileTransferExample with the 2.0 version CSDK, was it removed for some reason?  Does anyone have example code showing a successful file transfer?  The old code does not work with the new SDK so I am looking for another way to accomplish this.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:clansdale)

As of 2.0 there was a slight change in how the examples are provided. So, now there is a README_BUILDING.txt and CMakeLists.txt files , that along with the documentation, you may refer to to build your sample projects.The project SteamSensor will include all of the features enabled by default (again you may refer to the documentation to disable the ones you don't need)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CRArko
17-Peridot

Hi, Connor.

Please see my email to you regarding this.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

posipova
20-Turquoise

As of 2.0 there was a slight change in how the examples are provided. So, now there is a README_BUILDING.txt and CMakeLists.txt files , that along with the documentation, you may refer to to build your sample projects.The project SteamSensor will include all of the features enabled by default (again you may refer to the documentation to disable the ones you don't need)

Top Tags