cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How do I turn my java code into server that accepts parameters?

rmasoud1
1-Newbie

How do I turn my java code into server that accepts parameters?

Hi,

I have this java code that connects to different products depending on the parameters and sending data from this product to Things in Thingworx.

How do I turn the code into a web server that takes in the parameters?

Thanks,

Rami

2 REPLIES 2
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:rmasoud1)

Rami Masoud​ : Could you please provide more detail about the product been used apart from ThingWorx. Also, it will be helpful if you can share details about the code, parameters in use for better understanding of your query.

-Durgesh

The company I work for has a product that they need to have the ability to see how the product is working. Currently they need to type in the host, port, username and pasword in putty and look for the information they desire. The code I have connects to the product when the username, password, host and port are typed in and the desired data from the product is saved within the code and sent to Thingworx properties through REST from the code. I want to either be able to simply go to the Thingworx Mashup through the URL with the host, port, etc. being in the URL or I was thinking of creating a webserver with the java code and have the user go to the webserver initially, again typing in host, port, etc., then have the Mashup open in another tab.

Rami

Top Tags