cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

I want to select all rows of a grid using single check box, is it possible?

pranavkapadia
6-Contributor

Also, is there any service(snippet) that can select rows of grid?

4 REPLIES 4

Can you please elaborate the use case .What i am thinking is there is a grid with mapped data from a service and you want to take this data into some other grid on a check of a check box ?
If I took this in right direction then you can map the same data to other grid either by using changed event of check box .Or use a button and check box ,map state of checkbox to button (Context ID) and use on click event of button to execute the same service and map the data to other grid.

Do reply if the use case or requirement is something else.

pranavkapadia
6-Contributor
(To:mnarang)

Hi Mukul,

It involves a single grid in which I want to select all the rows of the grid using a button(SelectALL) or a checkbox.

Please find the attached image for more clarity.

temp.JPG

You can bind the on click event of selectAll to the same service which is getting this data is grid.This way after clicking the button same service will execute and you can take all/required data from that .If you are seeking to pull data directly from grid on click of a button ,I do not see any configuration/option for that as per now .But the suggested way should work for you .

You can do this in advanced grid. There is an input option called "DefaultSelectedRows". First calculate the length of the info-table passed as the input data on advanced grid. After that , create a string containing the index of the rows which must be selected . In our case it must contain all row indexes . So suppose the number of rows in info-table is 10, then the string must look like "1-10". Pass this string to "DefaultSelectedRows" input parameter of the advanced grid . Make sure to give a style definition for selected rows.

Top Tags