cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Show us your Mashup

ngarner
1-Newbie

Show us your Mashup

As a developer, I'm pretty skilled at making boring, unattractive user interfaces..

If you don't mind sharing a screenshot or two, I'd love to see some examples of attractive Thingworx Mashups others have come up with.

Thank you,

Nick

11 REPLIES 11
tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:ngarner)

Here is "little something"

demo_01.jpgdemo_02.jpgdemo_03.png

mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:tcoufal)

That's super cool !

Looks great. Could you share few detail behind Mashup?

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:imomin1)

Well sometimes it has been a real challange Especially with responsive and non-responsive layout combination.

I had to make bigger compromises that I would like. Hopefully we will get a SVG support in future Composer versions.

Some websocket based widgets would be also nice

If you have some particular questions you can contact me via email.

tomas.coufal@foxon.cz

Aanjan
9-Granite

That looks awesome; kinda like a simulation video game!

sv
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

How do you add the OFF AND ON widget? will that blink?

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:sv)

It does not blink.

I cannot go into details, but there is a some client side JavaScript and SVG graphics involved. Direct support for SVG would be highly appreciated though.

Reasons are many : direct access to each and every element through its id, standardized set of properties, possibility to invoke client side services (onClick, onHover, etc..) and many more. And it is vector graphic, which makes it ideal for responsive layouts.

Hope that helps a little.

Tom   

sv
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Ok thank u Tomas.

How did you add the ON and OFF in this mashup? As a Button?

When i added the button, there is no provision for me to do that blink type design as u have given with the OFF and ON.

Supriya

jebeck
6-Contributor
(To:ngarner)

Tomas - that is a powerful visualization.  Did you import and image and use layers to overlay the numeric readings?

Tsveta Saul​ - check this out

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:jebeck)

Thanks to all of you. It is nice to be appreciated.

Our company's demo is no way finished. It only shows basic ideas and wide portfolio of sensors and integration that we can provide.

This demo took me 3 straight days to make. Before that I've spent two month on integration.

Now we are able to control lights, basically all PLC-based machines through OPC servers, measure all kinds of electric and non-electric values (lum, lux, noise, gases in ppm, pressures, distances, positions, power consumption and generation, wind, air pollutants, vibrations, movements, vehicle detection, asset control and many more).

Next big project is real-time industrial network monitoring. Not to brag, but it seems that we are only ones who could do a cloud-based real-time Profinet and Profibus monitoring including POF inspection.

here are some more pics.

demo_04.pngdemo_05.png 

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:jebeck)

Basically yes, Unfortunately it works only for a static mashup. Well technically it works even with responsive layouts, but spacing is all wrong under different resolutions.

Top Tags