cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Google Maps are not displaying on mashup screen

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Google Maps are not displaying on mashup screen

when am using google map widget but it is not displaying the map on the screen. earlier it was showing just recently it is not showing. if i open the map in the browser there it is displaying the mp on browser.i have checked on other machines also but my google map is not showing in thingworx composer mash up screen. so please suggest some solution for this.

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:KSM)

Hi Mahaboob, did you notice any error/info in application log of ThingWorx or in the Developer console in the browser? Could you please share that here for more info.

BTW, are you working with developer license for the google map?

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

am getting this error : Thingworx System Metrics

yes am having thingworx.war file

supandey
19-Tanzanite

That's likely not related to the google map issue. would it be possible to share the full logs?

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

am able to see this thing only in my logs

supandey
19-Tanzanite

if there really are no other error in the application log, could you please check the browser's developer console. Depending on your browser you can access this by either pressing F12 or from more tools option (screenshot below is from Chrome)

Please make sure to refresh the browser to ensure error is recorded. If you need more help with the developer console you can also refer to this KCS article Article Viewer | PTC

What is shown in the place where the map is shown?

Have you added your own Google Map developer key to the Google Map widget? Google will display a map with no developer key if you are browsing to localhost, but they will not display map tiles if the Google map is being accessed at a publicly available URL.

Here is a guide to using Google maps that includes instructions for adding your own developer key:

https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/google-map-widget-how

Top Tags