cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Performance Metrics Configuration - Cannot Browse For Properties

jristey
5-Regular Member

Performance Metrics Configuration - Cannot Browse For Properties

When configuring Status for a resource, I can browse KEPServerEX tags or resource properties.  When configuring Performance Metrics, the only resource type that can be selected when browsing is KEPServerEX.  I would think you would be able to browse for properties as well (just like for Status configuration).  That being said, I can enter property expressions and they work, but you should be able to browse for them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The design intent was the data will flow from external system such Kepware, OSI, etc. You should able to traverse through their tags to build your logic. If you want to override this behavior (meaning the data needs to pulled from Quality/ERP system) you can override in CustomizedXXX Services. I understand your point. We can file as enhancement request.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The design intent was the data will flow from external system such Kepware, OSI, etc. You should able to traverse through their tags to build your logic. If you want to override this behavior (meaning the data needs to pulled from Quality/ERP system) you can override in CustomizedXXX Services. I understand your point. We can file as enhancement request.

jristey
5-Regular Member
(To:vranganathan)

Thanks Varathan - i think this would make it consistent with how Status can be configured.

Top Tags