cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How can I able to view my experience in Iphone which supports AR kit

rborude
1-Newbie

How can I able to view my experience in Iphone which supports AR kit

Hello Actually I learned about, how can i add spatial tracking & view my experience by using this documentation PTC.

But the problem is what,I don't know after publishing get successful I am not able to view or may be I dont know where I can able to view that.

I checked in library for my experience but it is showing that no experience available for this url. One more thing I am using trial version is there any restrictions to use it?

6 REPLIES 6
katte
1-Newbie
(To:rborude)

Rohit Borude​ Make sure the iOS device supports ARKit. AFAIK, the ARKit provided only in the semi-recent iOS devices like iPhone 7 or above, iPad Pro and iPAD latest version.

Hi all. I have the same Problem. Create a Project and upload this on my server. But on the iPhone 7+, i see nothing in my library. I can share directly to my email-adress and start the link from email - the ist OK. Any idea, wy i can´t see my own "Libray".

mschuetz
6-Contributor
(To:rborude)

you need to point the ThingWorx View app to your experience service. Go to the settings of ThingWorx View and fill in the Experience Service URL.

How do I find the Experience Service URL?

mschuetz
6-Contributor
(To:MikeMarcoux)

if you auto-configure Studio you can find it in your settings.

https://help.thingworx.io/studio/#page/ThingWorx_Studio_Help_Center%2FSettings.html

Top Tags