cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to create custom thingmark?

nagrawal
1-Newbie

How to create custom thingmark?

I want to create thing-mark with image. how to use "my thingmarks" option in studio?

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:nagrawal)

Nikita Agrawal​: Currently, there is no provision or feature in ThingWorx Studio to generate custom ThingMark. The ThingMark are generated by PTC internal team and you need to request to get these generated.

Could you please elaborate your need and use case for custom ThingMark?

-Durgesh

how to do request for thing mark genrate.? 

i use creo 3.0 how it posible in my software?

please replay me fast.

Right now, you can use any thingmark you can find, as long as you have a Picture of it and the Name (like "1603:2")

You have to type in the name of the thingmark in thingworx studio under “info” and in the property list of the thingmark, that you have placed in your Scene.

Also you should have three thingmarks available, if you have signed in with your username and password.

I would also like to know how to do this.  I am trying to use thingworx studio, have uploaded a model, created an experience, and would like to view it on my phone.  How do I do that?

whity
16-Pearl
(To:nagrawal)

It might be possibel to create custom thingmarks like shown in this link in the future:

https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Training/VuMark

But right now there is no way to do that. You can remove the center of the thingmark and put in your company logo or other things. You only have to keep the black outline and the code, that is represented by the black Diamonds.

Top Tags