cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

querypropertyhistory service dynamcally not displaying on charts or on the grid

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

querypropertyhistory service dynamcally not displaying on charts or on the grid

i have list of things on mashup and used getimplementthings dynamically. i can able to display particular image of a thing and also meta data information when i click on a particular thing on mashup. i am sending the data through json format and i want to generate a label chart for different things by using querypropertyhistory service. but i cannot able to get the data when I click dynamically on mashup. anybody could  please help me out.

4 REPLIES 4
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite
(To:KSM)

Did you check if the querypropertyhistory service returns information when executing directly from any particular Thing from Services -> Generic Services

If so, in  Mashup are you invoking the service when selection in the List changes ? Can you share more details?

Regards,

Bhushan

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:BhushanNehe)

Hi Bhushan,

Earlier i was getting and also i have shared the screen but now again am not getting when i move this from one machine to another. and also please suggest the possiilities of getting chart with data for individual thing when we switch dynamically

supandey
19-Tanzanite

appears duplicate to this QueryPropertyHistory Service

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

yes am getting, see below screen shot

Top Tags