cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Suddenly I can not save a specific Thing,ThingShape,ThingTemplate

json-2
1-Newbie

Suddenly I can not save a specific Thing,ThingShape,ThingTemplate

As if it were locked,It can not be saved. How should I find the problem

And I can not open a Thing corresponding to a ThingTemplate

10 REPLIES 10
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:json-2)

Hi Junghun, have you checked the log files from ThingWorxStorage/logs location? Is this only happening with one type of ThingTemplate? Which persistence provider are you using with ThingWorx?

posipova
20-Turquoise

This seems like your license is not loaded properly. When you go to ThingworxPlatform folder, what files do you see there?

json-2
1-Newbie

keywtore-password  , license, platform-settings.json Fils can see.   What should I check or how

json-2
1-Newbie

Is there a limit on the number of Thing for each ThingTemplate?

In a specific Thingtemplate  There are a lot of thing. The only special task is to change the properties of a specific ThingTemplate in a specific Thing. That's it

It is in the current state

json-2
1-Newbie

It seems to me that everything related to Thingtemplate is locked.

json-2
1-Newbie

Fixed ThingShape and it's been stopped

Any Thing that inherits the ThingShape will get the following error. I can not find what the error is

supandey
19-Tanzanite

As far as I know the entity creation limit is applied in general not particularly to specific to ThingTemplates. You can check your license usage by navigating to the ThingWorx Composer > Monitoring > Subsystems > License Subsystems Settings

These should be able to highlight if you have used all available quota of Things creation.

Additionally, I would still encourage you to please have a look at the application log to get more specific error info.

json-2
1-Newbie

There are no other restrictions except for "twx_named_user"

json-2
1-Newbie

Another Question.  We're running a 10-second scheduling, but can not you fix the ThingShape for the service that's running when scheduling is running? Once fixed, all the Thing turned "is not running" for a while.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Sorry i am not very clear with this question. Could you please elaborate or illustrate with some examples/screenshots?

Concerning the saving issue, wondering if you have tried restarting the ThingWorx server?

Top Tags